This rates grid is applicable in conjunction with the short-term holiday let contract. You are advised to read the contract alongside the rates grid.
Amount of the security deposit: €500, by cheque, withheld on arrival and returned within 3 days of departure(following a satisfactory departure inventory, to verify that there was no damage caused). The cheque is sent by normal post, at the residential address, mentioned on the contract.
The price includes:
- Water consumption from taps within the gîte
- Gas for the gas hob.
- 8 kwh/electricity day is included, any surplus consumption will be charged as detailed below.
- The central heating for the radiators by oil. The price includes 5 hours of heating per day (from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. and from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.), for the following dates’ range only: 1st April 2021 to June 10, 2021 and from 21st September 2021 to 29th October 2021. If you want an additional 5 hours of heating outside of this period, or within the above dates range, it will be charged at 50 Euros per week and the hours will have to be specified before your arrival. During the week of 21st to 28th December 2021, 24/7 heating is included in the price.
- Parking for a maximum of 3 cars, whose drivers’ names should be mentioned on the short-term rental contract.
- Use of swimming pool from 19th June 2021 to 11th September 2021. The hours of use is between 10-30am and 18-00pm. This is to allow for daily cleaning and maintenance of the pool and surrounding area.
- Beds are made upon arrival.
Fougères Agglomeration charges holiday tax (Taxes de séjour) of 0.88 Euros per adult, per day. This is collected at the time of billing.
- The firewood for the wood stove is priced at 20 cents per log. If you want to buy logs for heating, the order is on request and recommended before your arrival.
- Note that the water in the cottage is heated with oil.
Upon arrival the electric meter reading is checked. The electricity supplier of the cottage is EDF, and above a consumption of 8 kwh/day, you will be charged at the cost price of Euros 0.1557/KWH, after checking the meter reading, on date of departure. This will be paid in cash upon departure. If a later self-check-in is requested by the guest, that is after 19:00, then a picture of the electricity sub-meter will be taken at 17:00 and sent to the guest.
Cleaning cost at the end of the stay
Professional cleaning and disinfecting of the premises between guest departures and arrival is required because of the COVID19 pandemic. Deep cleaning the gîte takes an average of 4 hours. Cleaning costs of €60 to clean the gîte and is collected in cash upon arrival or through the Online Travel Agent (Air BnB) and paid directly to the housekeeper or to Madame François.
There will be a charge of €5 per person for face and bath towels. Please indicate if required at the time of booking.