RATES 2023 GÎTE LES TOUCHES
The rates grid below include only short-term rental of the self-catering gîte and excludes any other service or charges, for which detailed costs are below. Maximum number of people: 6 people. No pets allowed (even the small, all quiet and nice ones). Exclusive access to the gîte and specific area of the garden, allowed to people mentioned on the contract, for the specified time only. The rental contract excludes access to any other guest by the renter, except those mentioned at the time of booking, which should not exceed 6 people.
*2 people rate – Holiday rental with 1 bedroom and open planned living space and shower room
**6 people rate – Holiday rental with 3 bedrooms with 3 ensuite shower rooms and open planned living space.
Minimum stay outside summer holidays 3 nights during summer holidays minimum stay of 7 nights.
Additional terms and conditions may apply, kindly check the terms and conditions tab.
30 EURO non-refundable booking fee is applicable and deducted from final payment due 30 days prior to arrival.
Within 30 days of arrival, once final payment is made, booking is non-refundable.
A damage security deposit of 500 EURO is requested by cheque or cash upon arrival and returned by post within 3 days of departure.
This rates grid is applicable in conjunction with the short-term holiday let contract. You are advised to read the contract alongside the rates grid.
Amount of the security deposit: €500 or £475, by cheque, withheld on arrival and returned within 3 days of departure(following a satisfactory departure inventory, to verify that there was no damage caused). The cheque is sent by normal post, at the residential address, mentioned on the contract.
The price includes:
- Water consumption from taps within the gîte
- Gas for the gas hob.
- 8 kwh/electricity day is included, any surplus consumption will be charged as detailed below.
- The central heating for the radiators by oil. The price includes 5 hours of heating per day (from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. and from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.), for the following dates’ range only: 1st April 2022 to June 10, 2022 and from 22nd September 2022 to 29th October 2021. If you want an additional 5 hours of heating outside of this period, or within the above dates range, it will be charged at 50 Euros per week and the hours will have to be specified before your arrival. During the week of 19th to 26th December 2022, 24/7 heating is included in the price.
- Parking for a maximum of 3 cars, whose drivers’ names should be mentioned on the short-term rental contract.
- Use of swimming pool from 19th June 2022 to 11th September 2022. The hours of use is between 10-30am and 18-00pm. This is to allow for daily cleaning and maintenance of the pool and surrounding area.
- Beds are made upon arrival.
Fougères Agglomeration charges holiday tax (Taxes de séjour) of 0.88 Euros per adult, per day. This is collected at the time of billing.
- The firewood for the wood stove is priced at 20 cents per log. If you want to buy logs for heating, the order is on request and recommended before your arrival.
- Note that the water in the cottage is heated with oil.
Upon arrival the electric meter reading is checked. The electricity supplier of the cottage is EDF, and above a consumption of 8 kwh/day, you will be charged at the cost price of Euros 0.1557/KWH, after checking the meter reading, on date of departure. This will be paid in cash upon departure. If a later self-check-in is requested by the guest, that is after 19:00, then a picture of the electricity sub-meter will be taken at 17:00 and sent to the guest.
Cleaning cost at the end of the stay
Professional cleaning and disinfecting of the premises between guest departures and arrival is required because of the COVID19 pandemic. Deep cleaning the gîte takes an average of 4 hours. Cleaning costs of €60 to clean the gîte and is collected in cash upon arrival or through the Online Travel Agent (Air BnB) and paid directly to the housekeeper or to Madame François.
There will be a charge of €5 per person for face and bath towels. Please indicate if required at the time of booking.