Follow green “Toutes Directions” signs out of ferry terminal and Port.
Follow this road through a set of traffic lights and over numerous mini- roundabouts.
Eventually you will come across a large sign ” Rennes / Caen / Dinard”
Follow this turning which takes you past a large Intermarche and McDonalds.
After a few kilometres turn right signposted `Dol De Bretagne / Rennes.
Then look out for a green sign “Rennes / Dinan / Mont st Michel”
Now on the N137 continue past the 2nd McDonalds.
Look out for N176 and follow signs for “Fougeres /Mont st Michel”
Head east towards Avranches following signs to Caen /Alencon and Cherbourg.
After 48 km’s turn off motorway N176 and follow N276 signposted Flers/Alencon.
Straight across roundabout, follow signs for A84 Rennes.
Exit A84 Junction 32 signposted St James / Louvigne du Desert. Travel towards St James town centre.
At the towncentre main T` junction traffic lights turn right then immediately 2nd left following signs for Hamelin & St Hilaire.
Continue out of St James down a steep hill until you turn right signposted St Georges de Reintembault.
Follow the main road from St James (D14) towards St Georges de Reintembault, passing the American Military Cemetery.
- When entering the centre of St Georges, pass the car park with a war memorial (a soldier) on the left and take the first hidden left hand turn after about 300 metres. This is called Rue de L’Epine and is the D16 towards St Martin Des Landelles. We are exactly 5kms (3 miles) from this turning.
- Follow this road, passing a water tower on the left, followed by a sharp right hand then left hand bend. Just after the left bend, turn right just in front of a house called Le Petit Hermitage (with a green gate and door).
- Follow this winding road for 4kms (2.5 miles), passing a Calvaire (a large stone cross after 2.5kms or 1.5 miles). Take the second right turn after the Calvaire, which is another 1.5 kms (or 0.9 miles) at a black and white sign saying “Les Touches”.
- Follow this road round to the right (do not take the first left turn) and then take the next left (signed Les Touches).
- We are the right hand house of the two at the bottom of the lane.
If you have problems, ring us on +33 (0)2 99 17 09 91 and we will help!